More from the Guy Fieri Evil Empire........

I saw this in the frozen “food” section and did a double take…

Bruce
S'mores #1a.jpg

Jesus.

It does take an incredible amount of culinary skill to put a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow on a graham cracker.

I heard that the Food Network is coming out with a show this fall dedicated solely to the S’more.

If it stars Fieri, I’d be happier with S’less!

(Although inexplicably I like Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. I’m ashamed…)

What a f*cking tool.

Sybian?

Is there any other kind? Ok sure you can use a wand, but it’s not the same experience.

This. I mean, if you’re going to do a “S’more” in your oven, how hard would it be to just put marshmallows and chocolate on a graham cracker and cook it in the oven for a few minutes until it melts?

But I’m sure some kitchen tool will buy this “gourmet pizza” anyway…

Bruce

Poetic justice would be that Guy has to eat the same crap that he foists on the unwashed masses.

Well, at one of the higher end grocers in my neck of the woods, I saw frozen grilled cheese sandwiches that you heat up in the microwave. They were on a BOGO. Tempting…

What $795 buys you tonight at Guy’s American Crap & Bar in Times Square:

this meal includes: an open bar, passed hors d’oeuvres, a cheese plate, vegetarian California egg rolls, a platter of wings, one bottle of Champagne, a midnight Champagne toast, party favors, and complimentary coat check. Gratuity is not included.

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

The horror. The horror.

Applebee’s for $375 sounds better.

Bet you never thought you would see that in a sentence. champagne.gif

I have no bucket list but I’d commit suicide tomorrow if I penned one that included Times Square on NYE.

" Money "……looks like a great deal in flavor town.

Cheers,

Bud

It looks like something that has grown in a petri dish.

Does it include a complimentary logo’d fanny pack? [snort.gif]

Me too! I don’t understand the mentality of getting there up to 12 hours ahead of time, standing on long security lines, not being able to get out once you are corralled in, having no access to bathrooms, having to do stuff like wear adult diapers and not drink any liquids just to see the stupid ball drop. Must be fun getting out of there too!

Ok …now its time for a $700 Super Bowl Party!!!

I’m not a Guy hater- he seems to be a pretty smart business person. The people that eat at his places…not so much!

“featuring foods straight out of Flavortown: a Super Steak Sandwich Station (loaded beef subs), Whole Hog Throwdown (essentially pulled pork sandwiches on Hawaiian buns), Low Country Jambalaya, a Mac Daddy Mac ‘n’ Cheese bar, Beau Mac’s Killer Raw Bar, and a curiously named “Live Nacho Bar,” where chip platters will be made to order.”

TV Fame in this country is a wonderful thing.