Favorite food related youtube channels?

I’ve been obsessed with watching The Food Ranger by Trevor James. A canadian living in China (that speaks perfect mandarin) that tours around Asia eating. He’s currently in Vietnam and touring all the major Vietnamese food cities. The Hanoi video is particularly delicious. Now i’m craving Bun OC!!!

We have a lot of good Vietnamese food in LA/OC but the food in Vietnam is another level. Can’t wait to visit again. This video brings back the memories DROOL

5OzrpNCyXqs

That made me want to go back! I’m definitely going to check out more of his videos…

Fantastic video and food!
I wonder if you can BYO [cheers.gif]
And the prices…omg $3.00 for a feast!

I’m a fan of The Food Ranger, but my favorite is probably Strictly Dumpling (guy named Mike Chen). He does travel videos (Taiwan, HK, Korea, Japan, Thailand, etc), food challenges, and occasional home cooking videos.

Here’s one where he visits Tsukiji Fish Market:

VWoiDixL5kc

Pho challenge:

lLHlsRm3gLY

Homemade beef noodle soup (unlike the Food Ranger, he didn’t attend culinary school overseas :wink:):

jTsN3vkvmqw

Has anyone seen Phocumentery? When I post pictures of Pho on my instagram page I always get a like from the film maker but I have no idea where it can be see.

BTW C Chen. I only made it to 2:13 on Mike Chen. He doesn’t like Uni or Oysters? Come on.

Checked Phocumentary’s site. Says it’ll be coming out soon, whenever that is. Other ‘coming soon’ announcements on Google date back to 2015.

Thanks for checking out Mike Chen. FWIW, I love oysters, but I can pass on the uni. [cheers.gif]

I will give him another chance. I rarely have anything Japanese that I don’t care for, but yesterday I had mantis shrimp at a sushi bar. That was weird.