What to do with leftover artichoke heart appetizer?

For Mark Jones’ Spanish party yesterday, I made this tapas with artichoke hearts:

We didn’t quite polish it off, so I’m trying to decide what to do with leftovers. Some ideas include putting it on a pizza, using it as a sauce on pasta, and chopping it very finely and
adding it to the top of a panini. Any particular suggestions, including what I might add to it?

Bruce

Mix with fava beans and make a risotto topped or including these.

Make artichoke dip. Mix with mayo and parm, maybe some green chilies. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350. Serve w potato chips, bagel chips or triscuits.

Frittata.

Tortilla chips are good too.

put it on an Italian sandwhich

That’s a good idea, and I’ll try it next time from scratch with artichoke hearts. But I didn’t want to convert an appetizer to an appetizer.

Bruce

Yeah, kind of struck me as a version of what you might put on a muffaletta.

Bruce

I took the “easy” road and converted it into a pasta dish, adding kalamata olves, feta, and grated parm to fettucine.

Bruce
Pasta #1a.jpg

Bruce, did you use butter or the “non-dairy spread”? I was wondering why she’d call for that, then noticed it’s a vegan blog.

I used butter as my “non-dairy spread” substitute. [snort.gif]

Anyway, the appetizer recipe was very good, although as you can tell from the ingredients it is a VERY garlic-heavy dish. Even if you sautee the minced garlic very slowly to
caramelize it, you will get a huge hit of garlic. Not recommended for vampires.

Bruce