Flannery Hangers 30% off - March 13th and 14th

30% off Midwestern Hanger Steaks
The Stakes are High…
…but the (steak) price is not. March Madness is nearly upon us, so make sure to fill your brackets with one of the best contenders out there - our prime Midwestern Hanger Steaks.
For the next 48 hours only, take 30% off our Midwestern Hanger Steaks, one bet that you can be confident is a winner.

You are now MeatHunter.

Not sure I like that moniker… could be read the wrong way

[snort.gif]

I just placed my first order. Any tips on prep and cooking these would be appreciated.

Order in, added some burger blend and skirt steaks. Got a birthday BBQ this weekend.

Whatever you do don’t overcook them because of their shape Hangers feel soft and pliable even when they are medium well.

I like Brian’s advice. If you don’t overcook them they are just crazy delicious.

Thank you all! I will strive for rare-medium… Staying below medium. So looking forward to them.

Ordered!
I have never tasted the hanger.
If like the other Flannery cuts…which I am sure they will be…amazing!
Also added for the 1st time a burger builder.

We find that the hanger has more flavor than any other of Flannery’s steaks, which says a lot.
Order in, of course.

Thanks for the heads-up, Michael!

The burger builder. Tread lightly and don’t add too much fat. I usually go with leaner cuts then add dry aged steak ends and brisket fat blend. Brisket fat is unsaturated fat! Healthy burgers?
champagne.gif

+1. When cooking these indoors (sear then oven finish… because of the shape I like it better than reverse sear) I use a temp probe to determine medium rare… in the thinner half… pull it then switch it to the thicker half…

The only downside to the timing of this sale is it would have been much better before the NY Blizzard… could have hunkered down with some steaks… instead I was caught without Flannerys in the freezer and I had to eat chicken

1st time ordering the burger builder.

Looking forward to trying!

4 hangers and a burger sampler showed up today. I mentioned that I love the filet tails (none listed on the website)and asked to buy some if Bryan had any… Didn’t hear anything and wasn’t charged extra so I figured he didn’t have any available… lo and behold 2 filet tails showed up in the package. Yet another example that Brian is the king of customer service!

Got my shipment yesterday… steaks great as always… at least last night’s dinner. They also included a few “extras” due to a small problem on a prior order (which was promptly credited and an offer of a fix immediately offered)… unloading the cooler box was like a Xmas morning… kinda makes one hope for more minor snafus on future orders… just as good as Bryan’s steaks… Katie’s customer service…