wait list chance Osteria Francescana

Will be in Europe in two months and have numerous wait list reservations at Osteria Francescana. We need to start planning this trip now.
Any experience in scoring a table from the 1 week notify list?

I told them 2 days, I think and got in but this was a month before the best resto award. Awards like that can work in your favor a bit because they drive up the reservations from people that often cancel.

I recommend an e-mail and a phone call beyond just the online reservation. It may be famous but it’s still a family run restaurant, run by real people who care about their guests.

Do you know anyone in Modena? If so, perhaps they could put in the good word for you.

I’ll send an email, nothing to lose.

I agree that this is most likely a truly remarkable restaurant. We met Massimo when we was working/visiting a friend’s restaurant. He is a unique artist in the world of food as well as a lovely person. (as you can see in the picture with my wife below).
I have known several three star French chefs, but he is a completely different person, clearly Italian.
He deserves every ounce of recognition he is getting

[ResizeableImage=100,50]
[/ResizeableImage]

Good luck

Good luck. Please share experience when it happens.

You can try Amex Plat concierge as well. They scored me a table at El celler de can roca for April just last week.

Good luck

That’s the card I’d play! Include the photo in the e-mail.

What ever happened here?