• PB&J
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Monte Cristo
  • Jambon Beurre
  • Cucumber Tea
  • Chicken Salad
  • Other - explained below

0 voters

for the purposes of this poll, hot dogs and hamburgers are not considered “sandwiches”.

pick up to three.

go.

Ooops, voted before reading. I picked Bahn Mi, but it was close with French Dip.

A 3rd would be close between BLT an Cubano.

That’s funny. At a party last night we were just debating whether a burge is a sandwich. I say no, and it seemed a slight majority agreed.

I said other as I would say that my favorites sandwiches are Pastrami, Lobster Roll, Italian Beef, and Philly Steak

My ‘other’ vote: Egg salad (no celery)

Dude, HOT Pastrami on Rye !!! flirtysmile

Lobster Roll!!

What kinda Po Boy. I’m partial to fried oysters with bacon but a good debris is great as well.

I voted for both grilled cheese and PB&J. I love them both and just couldn’t decide. And mint jelly is the secret to PB&J.

Where’s the cheesesteak?

One day when you really feel like being bad do a grilled PB&J. Oh my!

A hamburger?

Read the OP

No pulled pork? Or beef brisket?

My top three: Pastrami, pulled pork, pork Banh Mi.

Oh my indeed. That may be on tap for tomorrow when it is supposed to be cold and raining.

Flawed poll. I have no clear cut favorite. I chose a Ruben because when done right it is spectacular. Cubano and BLT round out the three but more often than not when I go to a sandwich shop I get Ham and Swiss. I make egg salad and tuna salad at home a lot. PB&J. I prefer grilled. Peanut butter and banana was a childhood favorite.

BBQ is another category. Pulled Pork and Brisket stand alone.

Pastrami on Rye with Cole Slaw and Russian

^^^^. With mustard

Cubano number 2

And an all time killer:

http://www.simplysandwiches.net/2009/07/09/bourdain-declares-triple-pork-and-eggs-the-best-sandwich-in-america/

Kaplan will be along momentarily to chide you. Since he seems to be in good spirits with his Holiday songs posts, we won’t remind him that some of put Swiss on our pastrami too.

It would be interesting to know if anyone’s favorite sandwich is the one they eat most often. I named my four favorites, but eat a turkey sandwich as often as all of them combined

Grrrrrrr. Pastrami with cheese and/or mayo is a felony in these parts

I voted Ruben too. A great one is a fantastic sandwich, but there are a lot of pretty iffy Rubens.