Unusual restaurant venues

Anyone here ever eat at any of these?

No
But now some new things on the bucket list.
Thanks for posting.

Wow.

There are places with a similarly impressive steampunk design to that place in South Africa that are a lot closer to home for most of us: Deluxe Town, Deluxe Station, and Deluxe Depot diners in Massachusetts. I recommend the Newton location and not the Framingham one. Service is consistently terrible at the later. They all look amazing as far as decoration, including the outside of the buildings at the two I mentioned by town.

I had been in Puglia Italy but was unaware of this restaurant, my bad.we would have loved it.

Brookdale Lodge, in the Santa Cruz Mountains, had a stream running right through it. It’s been closed since a fire, but there are reports it will re-open.
IMG_3406.JPG

Who can’t pass up this little beauty: Casa Bonita with its swan divers in Denver.
IMG_1147.JPG

I’ve posted many times about Cafe de Artistes in PV Mexico being a very romantic venue. Several modern and interesting decors in the various rooms but the Garden Atrium area is just special. You will see it as the link scenes change and in actuality is better. Open to the night sky and beautifully illuminated it delivers romance. The food was excellent but the Chef’s attention was diluted at other restaurant ventures and deteriorated. I notice on this link it may be under new management? I’ll report back mid March.

http://www.cafedesartistes.com/

I ate at the underwater restaurant in the Maldives. My wife was more impressed than I was. (We were diving on that trip, and that was more impressive)