Garagiste Pantry Offers

I received a mixed bounty of food items ordered from Garagiste today–some mustards, jams, pasta sauces, salts, etc. I’ve seen interstitial comments on various threads about the food offers from them but didn’t see any centralized thread. What food items have you enjoyed from them? I’m excited to dig in and curious which products folks enjoy.

I’ve ordered a lot of their food items. Their pasta sauces are amazing. The olive oil is always good. The mustards are tasty, but I usually never go through a whole tube unless I’m using it in a marinade. My favorite item is the porcini salt.

their balsamic vinegar is real good.

Alberty is trying to break in with offerings, but we have a Pasta Works relocating just down the street which is a favorite of my wife. One stop shopping if your are a gourmand with deep pockets.

ordered some pesto a few years back. The promo said its a great stocking stuffer and guaranteed to arrive by Christmas or your money back. It didn’t arrive by Christmas and they reneged blaming US Customs. Made a bit of a stink and they relented and credited me back.

We eat a lot of pesto in my household, either freshly made by us or purchased in the refrigerated case. My first experience with jarred pesto and it was truly awful.

The olive oil with Bergamot oil is insanely good - it’s really good to drizzle on top of pureed soups for a hint of acidity/citrus.