Crossroads in La Brea

We are joining a “dark side” couple for dinner tonight at Crossroads in LaBrea. Apparently a vegetarian restaurant :angry: , does any one have any Intel on their wine list/corkage policy, etc? Flying down this morning, we will have to stop somewhere to pickup a bottle or two at a shop. We are staying in DTLA.

I’m hoping to bring a meaty bacon fat filled burnt brisket bloody game Syrah tonight to salvage my night. :slight_smile:

Crossroads is on Melrose. They allow corkage, not sure of the price or any limitations. Just give them a call. You might be pleasantly surprised by the food, it’s really quite tasty. You could stop in at Domaine LA on Melrose, the Wine Hotel on Beverly or John & Pete’s on La Cienega for a bottle.

Wife is mainly vegetarian and was “dragged” to Crossroads a few months ago as I simply was dying to go to a “Vegan” restaurant let me tell you…

To my surprise, it was delicious! We have been back twice. One of the specialties is the “Seafood Tower”, which I highly recommend.

Don’t recall the wine selections, but wanted to chime in as it’s top notch as far as Vegan is concerned.

Interesting that people post questions but don’t follow up with their experience. Would be nice to know what an out of towner thought.

I’m from Denver. Have eaten at Crossroads on 3 different occasions. Amazing food. Every time we’ve been, we’ve had celebs right next to us as well. I would eat there weekly if I lived nearby! Chef Tal is incredible. Great atmosphere and vibe too!