How often do you eat seafood?

Personally, I love the stuff. I try to bake salmon and boil crab legs at least once a week. If I had the extra time to cook/prepare the stuff, I’d love to incorporate even more of it into my diet. I know there’s always the risk of trace toxic elements showing up, but honestly, it seems way healthier than a diet that’s heavy on red meats. Thoughts?

i usually eat chicken.

Extra time? I find cooking seafood much faster than meat or chicken. We have salmon on average once a week and then some other fish or shellfish for another meal.

5-8 times (lunch and dinner), red meat 1-3, chicken only once as organic French ones are expensive and I won’t eat the hormone packed ones. Just veg 5-8.

I eat vegetarian meals 3-4 days a week. I can see how what I said was misleading though.

5-8 times a week: canned sardines/anchovies, salmon (if in season), or other white fish. That’s not counting the random oysters or sushi dinners I may have about 1-2x a month.

6x week for dinner, 2x for lunch ; dinner fresh, lunch canned

On average about twice a week for dinner

Not too often.

We probably do seafood for dinner 3 times a week, my wife loves sushi so we probably eat that once a week and the other two we make salmon or some other fish. I try to limit red meat to once a week and eat more chicken and pork.

3 to 4 times a week. Love the stuff including all of the shellfish. Having some tonight but no idea what. I don’t question my wife. I eat what she prepares and she is an excellent cook.

At least 2-3 times a week. This was on Friday night.
image.jpeg

At least 1-2 times a week.

Not as much as I like. Fish is my favorite food, but my wife can’t stand the smell of it cooked in the house.

3-4 times/week

I’m limited to the annual holiday smoked salmon or heavily breaded calamari and the occasional shrimp with plenty of sauce to dip them in. Makes it hard to appreciate many of the seafood dishes in epicurean exploits.

David, you might want to try either sous vide or foil pouch cooking methods – no fishy smell!

Does your wife like/eat fish?

Typically two to three times a week. I’d rather more often but my wife doesn’t enjoy fish as much as I do. It is usually a mix of fish and shellfish also.

Yes. She has hyperpesciolfactory disorder