Jackson Hole Restaurant Recommendations

Headed to Yellowstone at the end of this week, and after 5 days in the park will have 3 days at the end of our trip at Jackson Hole. After dining on park food any recommendations for JH would be appreciated.

Check out the Amangani Grill. It is in a beautiful resort. Really nice, but pricey.

You didn’t say where you would be, but within Teton Village, Osteria is my favorite. There are other serviceable choices but none are fabulous. Teton Thai, which is across the parking lot at the base of the mountain is good and fun - it’s small and waits can be long, but easy enough to deal with on a nice night. Also recommend grabbing early evening drinks/apps at the top of the gondola (not the tram), which is called The Deck. On Moose Wilson Rd, Q Roadhouse is decent but food can be variable - outdoor seating is nice though (Calico next door also has serviceable pizza).

In the town of Jackson, some of my favorites include Local, The Indian (indian / SE asian restaurant from the Teton Thai folks) and Rendezvous Bistro. Persephone for great coffee, breakfast and lunch.

There are plenty of other good choices but these are our go-to spots. Enjoy!

Thanks for the recommendations, looking into them now.

I haven’t been in many years, but you might want to check out The Granary at Spring Creek Ranch, just out of town. Also, up in Moose, is Dornan’s. The view of the Tetons is great, the restaurant is very casual, but I haven’t eaten there in several years so won’t make any claims about the food. But next door is a fine wine shop I happened upon back in 1982.