In need of servers for a party on Aug 8th, Sonoma County

We are hosting a party on August 8th for 100 guests and we are looking for some help with appetizer prep and appetizer/champagne service for a few hours between 12-3pm. Had a request in at the Santa Rosa Jr College Culinary Program but received only one student reply. Need at least two more people. Will pay for their services.

Any ITBs or others in the area who may have any leads for me? I would owe you big time! PM or email to wctool at sonic dot net

Thanks in advance.
[berserker.gif]

Somebody has to know somebody…

My MiL lives in Santa Rosa and used to work in the Field Stone tasting room, pouring and helping out with events. It’s been a few years now, and I don’t know if they hired out much, but I’ll e-mail and see if she has any recommendations.

Call a caterer.

JD

Thank you!

The Caterer will not prep my food. My budget precludes me from having them supply the appetizers as well as the main course. Thanks though.

Didn’t intend to be flippant but that is about the only thing that I could think of.

JD

I heard back, but unfortunately it seems that Field Stone did just about everything in-house for their events, and so I didn’t get any specific recommendations to pass along. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help…good luck.