Where to eat inside LAX

Since I got no takers on lunch in LA (Offline Forum), I will likely just have time to kill at LAX. Taking the Super Shuttle from Long Beach. Any eating establishment I shouldn’t miss?

Edited to add: Looked at the thread below. Wondering if there is anything to update.

My friend just opened up SeaLegs winebar at LAX. This is the second location as the first is in Huntington Beach. Although I haven’t been to the LAX location yet, the HB location is quite good.

www.sealegswine.com

Looks like that just might work. Thanks, Chris.

hi brad- one thing you have to factor with respect to dining options is that many of them are not available for both ticketed and non-ticketed passengers. if you are arriving, you have to go landslide to get to several of the terminals. TSA will not permit you to go airside in a terminal for which you are not flying out of. that being said, there is an in-n-out 5 mins from the airport.

Fortunately, when I landed and exited the gate, I saw that Sea Legs was adjacent to the gate. And since I flew a small airline (Sun Country), i assume my departing gate will be the same one, or close by.