Flannery hanger steaks 25% off

http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/prime-beef/midwestern/hanger-steak.html

Back to near 2010 pricing. Jump onto it!

Also if you like his burger blends he has something coming online soon! Course grind blends.

Damn you, Fu. This has now become an expensive afternoon.

Went for a couple, 4th of July, baby!

Same here! Due to arrive on Tuesday.

Thanks Charlie! bought a couple too.

Thx Charlie! Got enough to fill fill the freezer.

Damm you, Mr. Fu.

Arrrghh…uh I mean…

[worship.gif]

i’ve been trying to clear the freezer and now this…
good thing the 4th is coming up… time to put everything on the grill

I’ve destroyed all my filet tails, so this comes at a great time. Ordered…

Ordered 6 yesterday- perfect timing for a party Friday night! Funny when you spend $200 on meat and think you are getting a bargain- shipping was only $35.

Not to hijack this thread, but has anyone tried the hangers from Marx Foods? Really reasonable at $9.xx/lb shipped but trying to get some feedback on the quality before ordering 30lbs worth (or rather, talking/strongarming 2 friends into splitting 30lbs worth)

I believe Bill had very nice things to say about them.

Looks like the hangers are sold out at Flannery

Mine arrived today, nice and cold, even though it’s 95 out there today. These babies are going on the Egg 4th of July!

Mine arrive tomorrow. My mail people must hate me. Boxes of beer and beef. lol

Picked up 6 and they arrive tomorrow. First one hits the grill on Friday. flirtysmile

Very, very good.

Problem is they come frozen two to four per pack, and you have to remove the center membrane yourself.

Mine arrived today. Split a decent order with 3 others so shipping is only $15 per person.

Mine in as well. All defrosted when unpacked last night despite cold packs. I refroze six that I bought and will rapid-fire eat the others. Fingers crossed.