Flannery Fat-on cuts 20% off

A 20% off sale through June 18 (or until supplies last) on a tail-on Porterhouse (48 oz), a fat-on Filet, and a fat-on Filet roast (3 lbs.) They all ship frozen, but that’s fine, as I typically freeze a large part of my orders anyways. Enjoy!!

That porterhouse makes me drool. I kinda want one

If you are getting one, might as well make it two. Did see the rib cap back in stock.

I’ve never ordered from Flannery, but that may have to change. Any suggestions? Midwestern or CA reserve?

Rib cap and Jorge’s cut FTW, but they’re not on sale.

At the end of this month I’ll have some 45 day dry aged Jorge’s and 24oz KC strips. Very excited. I’m going to have to jump on that tail on porter house though…looks too good.

tempted by that 40oz CA porterhouse. TEMPTED.

i’m ready for the invite, i’ll try and clear my calendar

Amazingly, I had placed nearly the exact same order on the Jorge and KC strips on Saturday yet was compelled to add on the 40oz Cali porterhouse and some 8oz Cali filet’s (for the kids of course) on Sunday!

I think I have completely transitioned my wine buying obsession into a meat buying obsession thanks to flannery!

The good news, I am limited to what my freezer can hold! That is until there are good off site storage options :slight_smile:

CA reserve T-Bones on sale

Does Bryan still sell the ‘sauce’ packets? Can’t find them on the site - noticed the seafood is gonzo?