Diverxo Madrid

Went there yesterday and it was one of the best meals in my life . This is a new 3-star restaurant near the stadion of Real Madrid : Bernabeu . The Chef looks like a punker , with tattoos and ear rings included . I find the video on their website fantastic , one of the best I’ve ever seen ( http://diverxo.com/ ) .
The food is innovative , delicious , a fire work , a spectacle , a total experience . The days of the boring 3-star stif restaurants are over , this is FUN . Look at the video and you will see why . I did not poore the Pingus over my head … but we were still in a trance …
After El Bulli , this is the best experience I ever had in a restaurant . I think you need to make a reservation 4 to 6 monthis in advance , you also need to buy a " ticket " ( at 60 Euro’s a piece in order to secure the reservation , but I find that ok ) .
We had 12 courses plus 4 or 5 amuses , some courses were 3 different dishes , so overall we had apprx 20 different courses . We had 1 bottle of Selosse 99 , then the wine pairing. As we were 6 people , they gave us the full bottle for the table . We had 5 white wines , 1 Sherry and 3 reds ( all Spanish wines , did not know any of them but most were delicious ) . So 10 bottles of wine , 20 courses , a 3-star restaurant , cost was about 300 a person , amazingly cheap for what we got . Lunch started at 2.30 afternoon ( we were almost first in the restaurant … it ended around 6.30 pm , again , some lunchers were only half way by then… you must love Madrid ).

wow. Sounds great. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks for the Rec. I haven’t even heard of this yet!

I agree. Great restaurant and fun, as you say.

The video and all the canvases links were mind boggoling and I can’t wait to go

I am on the waiting list for September.