Commercial food processor advice needed

I have convinced the executive director of my synagogue that we need to have a commercial grade food processor in our kitchen. I want to get something that we can bolt to the counter and has a wide range of attachments and the more functionality, the better. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what we should get?

Robot Coupe are widely used and of good quality.
DO NOT buy a domestic one.

Have you checked out Magimix? Made by Robot-Coupe . . . it’s essentially their “pro-sumer” version which has a lot of useful attachments. Much less expensive than Robot-coupe and smaller footprint if either of those parameters are considerations.

For mine, I have:
–2 different slicing disks
–2 different size grating disks (fine and medium)
–dough blade
–regular cutting blade
–Citrus juice extractor
–Centrifugal juice basket attachment (makes juice better than most juicers I have tried with minimal frothing)

That said, if space and cost is not a consideration, based on how fantastic the Magimix is, I have to assume the Robot-Coupe is a food processor on steroids!

In a busy commercial setting, Magimix won’t cut it. You get a lot of machine for a bit over $1000 for a Robot Coupe…probably cheaper in the States.

Can’t you just put next to the food processor an illustration of G-d destroying Sodom & Gomorrah?

Bruce

I’m confused - why are you asking your synagogue what appliances can go in your kitchen?

Our, as in the synagogue. I am a member, hence it is mine.

Jay,

Whatever model you end up getting, bolting the processor to the counter would making cleaning up underneath it a huge pain (and stuff will get underneath); a well-made unit should stay put under load, without any fasteners.