Venetian question..Bouchon or Delmonico?

Simple question… Leaving for Vegas this weekend. Going to hit Chada and Raku but staying in Venetian and want to eat at one of their restaurants. Which one should we do? I’m thinking Bouchon or Delmonico. Love your opinions before I book.

Thanks!!

I prefer Bouchon. Both allow corkage.

JD

If solely between the two then Bouchon.

If I could chose somewhere and remain on property I’d chose CUT.

Delmonico had a great beverage program and Kevin does a great job…but the food kinda sucks IMHO.

Been to CUT in LA. Meeting Puck was great but the steak was disappointing. I do agree though that they’re many interesting options at the Venetian.

I would walk through the canals and go to Carnevino at the Palazzo–food is much better.

I like Bouchon, but the menu suits my taste better than Delmonicos.

Very disappointed with Delmonico’s last time I was there. Food was mediocre at best. Service was as good as the food. Wouldn’t eat there again even if I had a 50% of coupon.

I think Cut in Vegas is a step above in quality than the Beverly Hills location, I’m not sure why.

I’d pick bouchon over Delmonico.

Carnevino is better then either Bouchon or Delmonico in the Venetian/Plazzo complex. It is Mario Batali steakhouse

Maybe Carnevino is the better choice. I am really not committed to anything right now.

I like CUT better than Carnevino. I like Bouchon better than Delmonico for food, but not for wine. CUT is my top choice in that property.

John,

From a good GA boy…(I was born and raised in Rome)… I might have to give CUT another try!

Not sure why B&B gets no love here but the meal and service we had there was top notch.

Jason

Carnevino last night was great. Corkage was high ($50) but service was great and steak was very high quality.

Glad to hear it. Have had several good meals there, lunch and dinner, but usually just buy from the list (since I always seem to be there on expense acct).

Apologies for an thread drift but since corkage is discussed - does anyone have recommendations for a good wine shop along the Strip? Adding a $50 per bag fee to check a bag to bring wine with me on top of $50 corkage suggests buying off the list at some point makes sense.

It’s not on the Strip, but Marché Bacchus has a pretty good selection. http://www.marchebacchus.com/wine-shop/

Thank you. From their on-line tour, the place looks nice.

We have shipped wine to the hotel before. Some allow it some don’t from what I understand. But your point remains b/c shipping isn’t free.

JD