Barton G. - Anyone else been and share to comment?

Went here for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Tried it for my wife’s birthday a couple of weeks ago and then ironically came again last night for a friends birthday.

Experience is pretty cool as the food presentations are pretty crazy, but the staff is fairly rude and the food is extremely expensive.

Just wondering if we just had 2 really off experiences here or if anyone else has been and had the same impression?

What/where is it?

Los Angeles but I believe they have one in Miami as well

Why would you go ironically? [snort.gif]

I think its ironic as I told my wife that I wouldn’t be coming back anytime soon after our first trip as I was very disappointed and then 2 weeks later we were back and had a similarly bad experience.

Save the money for the next 20 visits to D’Allesandro’s instead. [highfive.gif]

awful place. It’s for young hip kids who don’t care about what they are eating. Makes sense that it’s in miami and beverly hills right?

So bad dude. I wasn’t happy about going back 2 weeks after a disappointing first meal, but I won’t be heading back.

I would have been able to eat 40 cheesesteaks with what I paid last night.

I live not far from there and just by driving by the restaurant I can tell it’s overpriced, bad food and hip people who know nothing about a good dining experience. Thank you Eric for confirming my thoughts but sorry you had to experience it 2 times in 2 weeks…

Not as sorry as my CC Leah!! lol

Been to the one in Miami a couple times when my kids were younger. It was fun for them because of the presentation and atmosphere. But way overpriced and the food was just ok.

went to miami years ago had fun food and a debaucherous time, mia style.
i would never go back, but it was an experience. just barely this side of the law in most cities.