ISO Missoula Restaurant Recommendation

One weeknight. Food way more important than wine. Staying at the Staybridge Suites on Expressway and 93. Open to any cuisine. Open to any type of ambience. Again, great food is all that matters. I can always drink my own wine in the hotel room.

A friend who ttravels there a couple of times a year suggested this place: http://www.silkroadcatering.com/Home

My old stomping grounds! Love Ojai but still miss Missoula. If I had a day there I would do the following. Breakfast at Shack…lunch and beer at The Old Post…stop by Wordens Market and grab a bottle or two (they have a great selection for the size)… Dinner at Red Bird or Pearl. I will be honest, I haven’t been to Red Bird or Pearl over the past few years but they were always solid. Now I usually just eat at friends or grab a burger at the Iron Horse Brew pub. Also, don’t be afraid and hit the Kettlehouse Brewing Co. Loooove the Doublehaul IPA!!

This warms the cockles of my heart!

I lived in Mizzou and did my undergrad at U of M. I waited tables at the Shack!! Drank manymany wines from Wordens with Chris!!

Happy to read this flirtysmile

Ditto Wordens.
Always surprised whenever I passed through.

Thanks, Ryan. As I wrote, I’ll have time for one dinner. Will be with a colleague, and have no idea what he likes. I’m hoping I’ll just be able to eat on my own.