Any restaurant recs for Panama City?

Maybe it’s a long shot, but anyone have recommendations for “must go” restaurants in Panama City? A family member is going and is looking for suggestions. Thanks!

Getting ready for spring break Dan ? Hehehehe

I don’t know much about it but not sure I’d have it on my top ten for spring break…hmm, maybe not even top 50…

Interesting no comments on restaurants but maybe just because it is not a typical vacation/resort destination.

Went for a quick weekend trip last February. Didn’t get a lot of opportunities to try different restaurants but the standouts were the restaurant at the American Trade Hotel in Casco Viejo (https://www.acehotel.com/panama) and Beirut in the banking disrict (🇱🇧 Beirut (Area Bancaria), Panamá | Restaurante Libanesa, India :: [Degusta]) for Lebanese.

Manolo Caracol was by far the best restaurant we went to on our trip a few years ago. No menu, just 8-10 small courses. Inexpensive, casual, interesting and memorable. Not recommended for inflexible or unadventurous eaters.

I think my wife got her tat there in college.

Normally beach towns are about fish shacks and boat drinks. We spend two weeks a year on the gulf and that’s basically it.

Dan, are you asking about Panama City, Panama or Panama City, Florida? I was referring to the former I think Nick the latter.

Ah, I am talking about Panama and not Florida. Completely forgot about the city in FL. Sorry if that made it confusing. Thanks for the recs this far!

Oops sorry. Hahahaha ha that’s pretty funny huh ?

Waffle House.