True Grass Farms in Sonoma

Anyone try this purveyor of American Wagyu beef? You basically have to buy a “share” of a cow, from 1/16 all the way to a full cow.

Not yet but I just placed an order for a sample box. I’ll pick it up sometime this week and report back.

Always wanted to do this - the cows and hogs look pretty healthy. Let us know about quality Brian.

Picked up my sample pack yesterday. It was all Pork since the Beef season is passed. Can do a monthly subscription on the Pork only. This pack was a couple Rib Chops, 1lb of Bacon, 1lb Breakfast Sausages, 1lb Fennel Sausage, 1 rack St Louis Style Ribs and a Smoked Pig Foot. All vacuum packed and frozen.

Beef is by Cow Share only. The way they work out the Cow Share is from 1/16 share up it is a 50/50 mix of Wagyu and Angus. Includes steaks, roasts/braising meats Grd Beef and offal/bones. Planning on the bacon and sausage this weekend.

I emailed them about beef a few weeks ago and got the same information as Brian.

However, they made it seem like cuts of beef are available at their market stalls (locations listed on their website).

Cool Brian, let us know what you think about the quality.