Best online steaks,are Flannery that good !

I love a good USDA Prime strip or ribeye

Im not a huge fan og Wagyu higher grades as i find the texture to loose even if the flavour is good, i prefer a bit more texture.

Ive tried Allen Brothers and though good but expensive

There is a lot of talk about Flannery, are these that good if so Midwest or Cali .

ALAN

Yes - that good
Suggest you dip a toe to find out - go to the “Hell of a deal” section and pull up a few ribeye and a few strips. You’ll get the flavor but not the ‘prime’ cuts he makes.

Strongly suggest you throw in his hangar and skirt steak (pin or regular - both equally good).

Very difficult to find competitive steaks IMVHO. His product is of very high quality.

Listen to the Yak, he is wise.

Is good stuff.

Even though I do not like eating meat that is so raw it dodges my fork, even I can appreciate the excellence that is Flannery.

I actually cook Flannery’s steak at a slightly higher temperature than I usually do with regular steaks, due to their high fat content.

Oh yes…cooked a fillet roast for Christmas…are only half of it that day…the rest of the week was pure hell as each morning I shaved paper thin a selection of slices and basically melted them over two eggs over easy…sprinkle a little garlic and pepper and omg…breakfast heaven.

We really cut back on meat, but now eat much finer cuts. I am a fan of Bryan.

Not sure if they’re the best, but yeah…Flannery is that good.

Yeah this.

Problem I see with too much high grade Wagyu, it really needs to be more to medium, as the fat needs to melt inside…

I would like to do a blind Flannery vs LaFredia tasting
image.jpg

Flannery is the benchmark. After you get your feet wet, Cali ribcap

we had some Pat LaFrieda 50 day dry aged bone in NY strip and they were excellent. Bryan’s (Flannery) product is also amazing and top notch.

I reeeeeaaalllyyy want to try Flannery but still can’t bring myself to spend $40+ on a single steak…one day.

I ordered a Flannery steak at Press once but they had sold out for the evening.

Too bad you missed a number of the offlines that featured Flannery steaks. No offense Tex, but Brian and I cooked ours some more while you were inside eating. So tasty.

As it should be - mooing is too rare. Even Bryan agreed.

I don’t see rib caps on the site anymore…?

It goes on and off based on quantity. If you give him a call he should have some

Yesterday, we grilled a 24 oz. ribeye from one of Bryan’s sales of a few months ago. Just a fantastic piece of meat, but I do cook the ribeye a little past what I would cook the NY Strip. His steaks are only surpassed by his customer service.

Just cooked up some LaFrieda 30 day prime tomahawks this past week and they were really really good. Have done Flannery and Lobels and I would Flannery and LaFrieda at the top.

Depending on the size of your portion, it can take you more than 1 meal. 24 oz. NY Strip or Ribeye is good for 2 portions with a little leftover.

I rarely eat steak but when I do it’s Flannery.