Deer Valley Restaurants

Hey all, we are heading to Deer Valley in February for the first time and looking to see if anyone has any restaurant recs. Certainly corkage friendly is a plus, but great food top priority. Look forward to any feedback. Thanks!!!

I will dig it up, maybe by going to old CC statements… but there was a restaurant in town that was a top pick (Chez Betty maybe). I think I found it on travel recs here (Park City search)

Very good friends of mine - who are big wine people - have a home in deer valley, so I asked for suggestions on your behalf.
They bring wine to Reef’s (mediterranean- their favorite place) and Wahso (cool asian fusion) for sure. They order from the excellent wine list at J&G Grill at the St. Regis, and other places do allow corkage.
For sushi, they like YukiYama.
Other recommendations are Silver (american), Riverhorse (a long meal but good food), Chimyo (southwestern), Vinto (flatbread pizza and interesting salads), Prime (steak), Bangkok Thai, Deer Valley Grocer (great lunch), El Chubasco (casual walk up counter great mexican food).
Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the recs so far. Much appreciated!!!

Don’t miss the lunch buffet at the Stein Ericson Lodge at bottom of ski hill - second to none! Pricey but so worth it! Ski hard in morning, gorge on lunch and cruise the corduroy in afternoon. Priceless.