Anova Sous Vide - PSA

Anova is offering $50 of until 9/3 (making it $149) with code FACEBOOK50. If outside Texas, you get both free shipping and no taxes. Texans free shipping only.

love this device.

Fu, don’t worry i’ll be hitting you up for recipes and tips shortly…

wow that’s a great deal. love mine.

sounds good.

I also bought the bluetooth enabled ones that are hopefully shipping in october. Not quite as powerful but a little easier utility for when I want my wife to start something up when i’m not home.

Bluetooth enabled…is that like this?

\

what website?

their own website anovaculinary.com

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been meaning to order one and this offer was too good to pass up.

So if you do this system, do you need a separate food sealer unit? And if so, which one is a good combination of features and price?

Bruce

Yep, if you’re doing longer cooks. For 1-3 hour stuff you can use a plastic zip lock bag water sealed (to get out air).

Charlie would you get the first model or the new one that should be available next month?

Assuming you’re only getting one, of course.

Different. Stronger capacity on the anova one. The other one has a 10% lower power output but has blue tooth connection.

I’ll have them both. I think id go the newer if I was deciding one unless you know you’ll cook for 8+ ppl on a semi regular

Thanks Charlie. I’ll wait for the new one.

20% lower–800 W vs a kilowatt.

Sorry didn’t remember accurately. Off the top of my head.

I think id default to using the anova one over the new one just because of my familiarity with it.

You’re making this more difficult.

I bought the 1000 W one today. Where can I find the Fu recipe and instruction book?

Is there any reason why one our need Bluetooth besides the obvious cool factor?

just ease of use with apps. Also the device is more adjustable. The original one requires more water to be added to reach a certain height.