WTB Ghent mustard?

Does anyone know of an on-line site to buy Ghent mustard? I have searched but I cannot find any. We were there twice- but were unable to buy any due to a festival in town shutting a lot of shops down. If I can find some, it’ll end up being a present for my wife who really loves the stuff.

Wow, Bob, I thought I was going to go out and solve this – but it really looks like you just have to go there. Isn’t it time for a trip to Ghent and Bruges? The brand name seems to be Tierenteyn. But none of my search routines turned it up, except for recommendations to go there and shop. We loved Ghent and Bruges when we went there about 7 years ago. And I have a friend who probably still lives there, who gave me a few bottles of Westvleteren beer, which had recently been named as the “best beer in the world.” But we haven’t corresponded for a while so it wouldn’t be easy to ask her to send me a few jars. You got any Flemish friends?

I tried hard to appreciate everything the area had to offer, but I didn’t know about the mustard.