Besides LOS for new Vegas eateries

nice article.

Great article.

Been to Kabuto and Chada, and liked them enough to go back again next week.

Made me hungry

Been to Raku–last time I was there I didn’t see Raku sweets…but must have missed it.
Raku was very good and busy we ate off the special board _ Needle fish sashimi was really interesting, which we were told to eat fist and then they would fry the bones__Yum

Monta-- in the same plaza makes great Ramen

Loved all the grilled items at Raku. Sushi/sashimi was very good, but not on the same level as the grill imo.

Chada was very good, but not quite up to LOS’ food. Wine list was, of course, excellent.

Kabuto is certainly on my to do list now.

Just got back from Lotus… They have jumped the shark… Food ok… We got there around 9:30. Closes around 10:00 Never felt so much pressure to finish a meal in my
life. Wine program is still strong but just off on so many levels.

Chada the night before was another level. Never LOS after this weekend.

Make reservations at Kabuto well in advance. Tiny place.

http://www.Eatinglv.com is a good site

Amusing reviewer

It appears Marche Bacchus has added a new chef

We are thrilled to announce…
James Beard Award Winner Chef Luciano Pellegrini
joins the culinary team at Marché Bacchus!

Chef Luciano, previously at the helm of Valentino, a Top 10 Restaurant at the Venetian for 14 years, has joined Marché Bacchus as Consulting Chef. Together with Executive Chef Jose Aleman, we will be expanding our menu to add Mediterranean influenced dishes including a large selection of pastas, while keeping our Nouvelle and Traditional French Cuisine.

Love to get back in the fall and see whats new

Probably worth another try at Marche Bacchus. I haven’t been since May 2013 when I found both the wine selections and food to have taken a turn downward.

Last week I was in Vegas-- we ate " Novecento Pizza Place" --we ate at the one on Rainbow

Beet salad --yummy

Chopped salad --good stuff

EggPlant Parm–Killer

Roma and Naples Pizza – I thought the pizza’s were decent, cooked in a true Italian brick oven.

Good gelato

The place is very open, we had draft Peroni, anf the staff was very very friendly

Will go back…

walked out of Carnevino Saturday. Ended up at Aureole where we had a nice meal. Raucous loud music coupled with a too hip waiter made it impossible to stay. Didn’t try the 100 day aged steak he was pushing at CV. WIne list insane by even Vegas standards. Not that I was interested in buying their 90 la Tache, but $17,500 is a bit pricey.

[ResizeableImage=][/ResizeableImage]

I pretty much agree with this, though LOS wasn’t awful for a lunch, but dinner at Chada is by far superior with Bank in the kitchen, no less.

What Gregg said.

In my opinion, LoS isn’t what it was four expansions ago. Bank brings it every night till 3 am.

I normally ask Bank to pick a couple of bottles or three but what would you folks here choose.

For dry Riesling (if you want any), I’d be very happy with the '12 Hirsch Gaisberg or '10 Keller Hubacker. The price on the Hirsch is particularly reasonable.

I recommend the 2012s over the 2011s. Von Winning makes some delicious juice.