Bodega Bay

Going to spend a few days in Bodega Bay next month with other adult family members. Anybody know anything about where to eat in local restaurants? I know it’s not exactly running over with choices, but I thought nothing to lose by asking.

Go over the hill into Occidental (Bistro des Copains) or Sebastopol (K&L Bistro, French Garden, Zazu, Peter Lowell’s) or even Forestville (The Backyard, Canetti’s, Farmhouse Inn) or Graton (Underwood Bar & Bistro, Willowood Cafe)

You’ll thank me later.

Right on Bodega Bay is a nice little lunch spot: Spud Point Crab Company (http://www.spudpointcrab.com/order.htm)

They are known for their clam chowder, and they get crab and shrimp straight off the boat from the fishermen. Nothing fancy, but still very good.

I spent the night there in April, we ate at The Tides Wharf b/c they had a couple decent vegetarian selections & my mom is vegetarian. Very average.
No food but Gourmet Au Bay was a decent wine shop with an interesting flight menu and a few local selections at retail I hadn’t seen elsewhere.
While you’re there the drive up to Fort Ross Vineyard is beautiful and the wines were impressive.

Listen to Mr. Tuite.

We’ve eaten here once and really enjoyed it: Terrapin Creek Cafe

Fisherman’s Cove. Very, very casual but good for lunch, they do great with oysters.