Looking for a fun place in NYC to take ten 25 year olds for dinner that won't bankrupt me.

Good food, good booze, almost anywhere in the bottom 1/2 of Manhattan or close-in Brooklyn. If I can byo and pay corkage, all the better, but not essential. Thanks.

"You deserve a break today… "

DBGB Kitchen & Bar

That’s a great idea, Kevin. Half-way stumbling distance between my daughter’s apt and our hotel.

Turntable. Korean chicken wings, definitely fun and not gourmet but food is good.

Tia Pol would be great! Tapas style, very reasonably priced. Sangria on tap.

Fette Sau in Williamsburg.

Ssam Bar? Order two or three Bo Ssams?

beauty and Essex-great fun and food and you can share almost anything-Not inexpensive but not over the top

Cookshop

generous man.

I’ve good meals at Rosette, Cata (tapas), and Bacchanal (former chef of Veritas and Apiary). The General is fun for a young crowd. The area around Bowery has become a destination.

Landmarc?

'+1 on DBGB. Great choice for a group, good enough food, not expensive.

Alta is a great tapas (sort of) spot with great wine list, takes reservations for big groups.

Momo Foku noodle bar.

Balthazar.

Negative!!! Subpar food and expensive prices!

Lafayette or any of Carmellini’s other places.

Great NY Noodletown. Get a big table -have salt baked soft shell crabs. BBQ cantonese roast meats, Noodle soups bring tons of wines and glasses (cheapo govino’s are fine.) no corkage cheap and delicious

Loved Lafayette, Locanda Verde, and the Dutch. However, I don’t think at they fit the bill for a place to take ten 25 year olds without breaking the bank.