Now THIS is my kind of Veggie Burger

I hope this is real. I really do.

PS: Great address!

Family reunion yesterday in SE MN, very small town with a dozen of us hitting a little cafe, half vegetarians. They list a vegetable burger on the menu, and of course most thought that would be a veggie burger. We asked before ordering and that meant you got lettuce and tomato on your regular beef patty. Most places call that a ‘deluxe’.

A friend of mine from India wondered into one of the burger chains when he first arrived in North America. Was pleasantly surprised that they made a cheeseburger - how nice made from cheese and not beef - NOT! Manager thought he was complaining because there wasn’t enough beef, not because there was too much.

That is hilarious. Did you miss the stifling humidity and the mosquitoes, Chuck?

I’m gonna bring a bottle of cabernet; maybe a decanted '06 Kapcsandy, but I know you are more of an old world wine guy. '03 Jaboulet Chapelle or '04 Poggione Brunello?

Almost no mosquitos out here, Chris. Bats at night take care of things.

I’ve got a bit of wine out here, no real need to bring anything, but if you bring the Kapcsandy, I’ve got an '07 Corliss.

Great ad!

Not real, Leeenda.