Arcadian 2010 Clos Pepe Chardonnay

Tiny production from a classic site in the Santa Rita Hills

2010 Arcadian Chardonnay Clos Pepe Vineyard

The 2010 Chardonnay Clos Pepe Vineyard is laced with essence of candied lemon peel, mint, white flowers and hazelnuts. A whopping 60 months in French oak has given it notable texture and unctuousness. Lightly honeyed notes round out the intense, beautifully layered finish. This is without question one of the most distinctive Chardonnays I have tasted in some time.
– Antonio Galloni 93 Antonio Galloni 2016 - 2022 Not Available Sep 2016

A two bottle shipment for $60 plus shipping and handling $110 upon release A 45% discount Only 10 cases available this wine was kept for family and friends (Grand Cru Society). This is the only public offering.

Please contact our office directly and Joelle Jacobs will handle your order joelle@arcadianwinery.com or joe@arcadianwinery.com Tel 805 737 3900

Order in!

In - email sent! Looking forward to these almost as much as the Pinot and Syrah offer! Cheers [thankyou.gif]

Order in, thanks Joe.

Nice! I’m in

LOVE Joe’s wines (Hi Joe!) - gotta have this and Pinot/Syrah too! Will get order emailed champagne.gif

Tried calling; got machine so sent email.

Ordered some of these too. Really enjoying this so far :slight_smile:

Scott

David were here a little swamped but promise we will get your order taken care of

This is so exciting thank you everyone for the huge support and the response. Having fun talking to everyone!!

in for a 2 pack. e-mail sent

Thanks Joe

Order in! Email sent to Joelle.

Thank you Sir [cheers.gif]

Order in.

This is so crazy I can’t believe it.

Just had a nice conversation with Joe. We met briefly some 20 years ago and it was great to chat this afternoon. I’m really looking forward to trying this 6+ year old Chardonnay made by an icon winemaker and from a great vineyard. Thanks Joe.

Hey everyone it has been a crazy good fun time talking with everyone and getting your orders organized. We are still here answering the phone and writing orders. So please feel free to call we love hearing from everyone.

David N it was a pleasure just delightful to chat with you.

In for four of those beauties. For those who haven’t tried Joe’s wines, they’re the truth.

email sent. I want 12 bottles.

anytime Nikki it is my pleasure to share with my friends.