Art+Science Armstrong Pinot Noir

Art+Science is a relatively new project (Est. 2011) from husband and wife team Dan Rinke (winegrower at Johan Vineyards) and Kim Hamblin (cut paper artist). The two produce wines and ciders with minimal human intervention with a desire to let the fruit show you where it was grown.

[berserker.gif] BerserkerDay VII deal:

1. Six pack of Art+Science 2013 Armstrong Pinot Noir
    $175 including free ground shipping regular price is $216.

2. One case (12 bottles) of Art+Science 2013 Armstrong Pinot Noir
    $290 including free ground shipping regular price is $432.

Armstrong Vineyards is owned by fellow board member Doug Ackerman. Doug and Dan meet at a Grand Cru Burgundy tasting in the winter of 2011 where their relationship blossomed from there. Dan started consulting for Doug in the 2012 growing season when they started converting the vineyard to an Organic or regenerative agricultural system. Armstrong is located in the Ribbon Ridge AVA of the Willamette Valley.

The 2013 Armstrong was 60% whole cluster fermented using native yeast and malo-lactic bacteria. No new barrels were used for aging this wine. The result is a pure, energetic, restrained, and transparent expression of Armstrong Vineyards.

If you have any questions please respond to the thread and I will respond….
Thanks again and thank you for supporting this wonderful community!
grouphug

To order PM Dan Rinke or email aswines@icloud.com or roshamboartfarm@gmail.com

For fans of Johan Pinot, here’s Dan’s own offering!!! Nice intro, Dan, with a CASE at $290 shipping included!!! wow.

PM sent. Sign me up for a case.

Cheers

I’m just excited for people to try something from my night job. [snort.gif]

Where is your cider and your perry Dan??

Getting ready to bottle, I sold through every bottle I made so maybe next year?? I didn’t think this was the forum that would support my cider habit…

there are people on here that even drink beer. weird place.

What???

I’d love to try your cider. They’re springing up all over Northern VA. Along with craft breweries.

In that case if anyone wants to get on our mailing list shoot me a PM or email. We will have our West Valley Cider and Wild Perry available in Spring and next fall we’ll have a bunch of crazy stuff being released.

Yeah, you need to get on Dan’s list. The things he has coming down the pipeline are pretty spectacular. He’s really pushing the envelope with what he’s doing with his ciders! and his wines aren’t too shabby either! [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]