Crawford Family Wines Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir Sampler

BerserkerDay 2016 offer from Crawford Family Wines
We’re happy to offer 3-pack, 6-pack and full case Pinot Noir samplers with a special price and free ground shipping to the Berserker crowd today.

3pk of 1 bottle each 2013 Walk Slow Pinot Noir, 2013 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2013 Bentrock Vineyard Pinot Noir @ 15% off plus free shipping!
$130 plus tax, includes shipping. Special Code: BERSERKER3

6pk of 2 bottles each 2013 Walk Slow Pinot Noir, 2013 Radian Pinot Noir, 2013 Bentrock Pinot Noir @ 20% off plus free shipping!
$240 plus tax, includes shipping. Special Code: BERSERKER6

12pk of 4 bottles each 2013 Walk Slow Pinot Noir, 2013 Radian Pinot Noir, 2013 Bentrock Pinot Noir @ 30% off plus free shipping!
$425 plus tax, includes shipping. Special Code: BERSERKER12

To order, Please go to our website http://www.crawfordfamilywines.com and find the BerserkerDay link on the bottom left corner of our home page. You can also find the link under the wines tab and then “promotions.” The prices listed there are regular retail prices. When you go to check out you’ll need to enter one of the Special Codes to get the BERSERKERDAY PRICING. Here are the codes:

For the 3-pack - BERSERKER3

For the 6-pack – BERSERKER6

For the 12-pack – BERSERKER12

Our fingers are crossed that the website works without a flaw but it is technology and I am only a winemaker so really, anything could happen. If you do have trouble (here’s where I throw my wife under the bus) please email wendy@crawfordfamilywines.com or call her at 805-698-3889 and we will help sort out any issues.

We watch the weather carefully and will be happy to hold your order until it warms up a bit or we can arrange quicker shipping for an additional fee. Thanks!!

A little info on Crawford Family Wines… We are a very small (800 cases annually) producer of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah from the Sta. Rita Hills. We make a tiny bit of other Rhone varietals from the coolest climate sites here in Santa Barbara County as well. I have been making wine here for more than 16 years, starting with a 5-year stint as Bryan Babcock’s associate winemaker. My wife Wendy and I were fortunate to have an excellent 10-year partnership in Kenneth-Crawford Wines and have now created our own little family run winery. Our close ties to the vineyards and the people that make them great has allowed us to source some of the best fruit the area has to offer, and now we’re happy to share our passion and expertise with you.

Known and loved by the smart folks who participated in BerserkerFest Santa Barbara, the Crawford Pinots are as beautiful as the husband and wife supermodel team that heads it up. Didn’t Marshall Gelb buy a mag or double mag when we were there?

In. Love Mark’s Pinots!

In for 6.

Although not before a fraud alert call from my CC company! Ruh-roh.

ETA: Well, not so fast . . . I’m sure they’ll work it out.

Dig these wines! What’s this new Radian Pinot?

Who is prettier, Todd or Mark? Close call! LOL

They married very well, too.

I’ll chip in here as I pushed Mark into this craziness last year. They crushed it in their first BD.

I love SRH Pinot and Mark manages to maintain a level of balance and elegance with SRH fruit which I prefer. As he mentioned in the OP, he’s been working with this fruit forever.

Delicious.

Check out write-up I did after tasting with Mark. Radian is top three for SRH sites in my humble opinion…

http://www.wineberserkers.com/content/?p=2027

Just visited Mark & Wendy at their winery about a week ago - very nice wines!