OOPS! I forgot one! Loring Wine Company Offer #2 ('The Three' with free shipping)

Brian emailed me this morning and asked where his 2nd offer was…I said ‘what 2nd offer?’ Sure enough…he had two offers on his email, and I forgot to post it as I didn’t see the 2nd one which was below the ordering information for the bubbles (which you can still order, by the way!!)

LIMITED QUANTITIES OF THIS WINE!

OFFER 2

“THE THREE” - TWO-PACK - $89 (tax and shipping included)
2 - 750ml Loring Wine Company 2011 “The Three” Pinot Noir

LIMIT : ONE two-pack per person.

NOTE : We only made 25 cases of this wine, so we’ll only be able to make 10 cases available. The first 60 emails I receive will get the wine.

This is a Pinot Noir aged in AMERICAN OAK. Yep, I said American Oak! Conventional wisdom has always held that American Oak doesn’t work for Pinot Noir. We’ve been using American Oak on our Chardonnay, Cab, Mourvedre, and Grenache with great results, so I couldn’t help wonder why it wouldn’t work for Pinot. So we tried it! Here’s your opportunity to play a part in our experiment.

About the name: The Three is the result of three people’s shared love of Pinot Noir and the TV Series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Robert Yamada, fellow Berserker and amazing graphic artist who re-designed all our lables and website, along with his wife, Carlin, blended these wines with me. Some of you may remember that Robert used a bottle of our wine with a special label he created to propose to Carlin :slight_smile: After we blended the 2009, we were trying to come up with a name. The wine was about the biggest, monsterous Pinots I’d ever tasted, so we started thinking about a monsterous name - which took us right to Buffy. Since it was blended by three of us, and it contained wine from 3 different vineyards, and the baddest ass villians ever on Buffy were called The Three… everything kinda fell into place :slight_smile: I just hope that if Joss Whedon ever sees the wine, he’ll call it The Three as well - and not The Lawsuit. But be warned… this is a bad ass Pinot :slight_smile:

HOW TO ORDER: Please send me an email at Brian@LoringWineCompany.com with the title BERSERKER DAY BUBBLES.
Please include:
Name
Shipping Address
Phone Number
Email (if different from the one you send this email from)
Date of Birth (Sorry, some states require it)
Credit Card Number
Exp Date
Code on Back

If you’re not comfortable emailing your CC info, you can FAX it to us at (805) 735-7416 (secure fax machine in our office) or you can mail the info, or a check, to Loring Wine Company, 1034 W. Aviation Drive, Lompoc CA 93436. Your CC will be billed within a week or so, so please don’t worry if it doesn’t show up on your account right away. I will send you a confirmation email that your order was received. In any case, please send me an email as described above.