Vincent Wines - Pinot Duo with free shipping - only 8 available!!!

Vincent Wines

two-pack - 2011 Vincent Armstrong and Zenith Vineyard Pinot Noirs for $59 including ground shipping in the US. Limit eight orders. Retail alone for the wines is $72 so it’s more than a giveaway.

Email vincentwines@gmail.com

Three orders already. A little more information on the wines and vineyards.

Armstrong Vineyard is owned by Berserker member Doug Ackerman. It’s located on Lewis Rogers Lane on Ribbon Ridge, on the road up to Brick House and Ayres, among others. This bottling is a blend of two barrels, one once-filled, one neutral, from two vineyard blocks of 115 and 667 clones.

Zenith Vineyard is of course home to St. Innocent Winery and owned by Berserker member Tim Ramey. It’s in the heart of the Eola-Amity Hills, below Bethel Heights and Justice vineyards, near Cristom, Witness Tree and others. This wine is also a blend of two barrels, including one one-filled barrel, the other neutral, from all Pommard clone vines.

Both wines are native primary and mL ferments, punched down just a handful of times during nearly three weeks on the skins. No fining, no filtration, just a simple approach to accentuate vineyard uniqueness. 2011 was historically cold in western Oregon, and harvest dates for these wines were late October, weeks later than normal. Flavors are perfectly ripe for my tastes and alcohols in the 12% range, with bright acidity. The key was the late, dry harvest that allowed grapes to mature without excess sugar. If that all sounds interesting to you, get in while you can.

Count me in!

I’m surprised Vincent is up and around after Anne crushed him with the forklift. Another excellent deal on excellent wines from the SE Portland ghetto.

Don’t you mean an excellent deal on shitty wines? Or a shitty deal on excellent wines? neener [berserker.gif]

Only 2 left. Hustle if you’re interested. And I might be persuaded to extend the offer if you’re not quick. BerserkerDay love.

OR pinot fans should snap these up…

Sold out, officially. Thanks all for the interest. But if you’re late, try me anyway. Don’t want the BD fever to subside!