Post Your BerserkerDay Pics Here

Can’t figure out an easy way to get my pic off my iPad, but figured it would be cool to see how people are enjoying this day. Any tips to easily get my pic uploaded would be great.

Isn’t there an upload function in the browser? I thought the upload attachment worked fine in Safari via iPad, no?

My photo is just a super messy desk, so I’m not gonna show it.

wow, I’m special. I NEVER knew that existed. I thought it has to have a link. I’m [smileyvault-ban.gif] myself.

Kicking back with some Ridge and spending money at Berserker Day.
IMG_3481.JPG

My Berserker Day. Very clean and un-Todd like.
image.jpg

I’m sipping on Cindy Cosco’s 2011 Passaggio Unmarked Code Seven Pinot Noir, Fagan Creek Vineyard, Napa Valley. She should get in on this next year.
45514_497206126989885_982917510_n.jpg

I like the credit card wallet front and center.

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind, dude.

Where are the San Fran and Seattle BerserkerDay Offline pics???

I have my cards and addresses saved on my computer, so all I have to do is copy and paste. Newbie, but like a boss. :wink:

I agree - she should. Makes some nice wines. Actually, hope to finally meet her next week when we are out in the Bay area.

steals Elizabeth’s computer

Here’s a virtual photo:

Bruce

Bought some, drink some…
image.jpg

[cheers.gif]

Remi the cat - always helping out!
image.jpg

I have undiagnosed OCD… I need my area clean or I can’t function. I had to drink the baby Kutch since I can’t swing the $$$$ for the 3L auction. And as for my budget…mehhhh.

Definitely stop by, see her, and taste. I like her wines and her story, from law enforcement to winemaking. [cheers.gif]

Looks like he’s smiling. Must be some good offers out there!

Ha, our 2 cats have been “helping out” as well, the fur all over my lap tells the tale… the furry friends always want to be a part of the action!

maybe everyone else’s Berserker day is too revealing to show a picture.