ReDONKulous pricing on Dacalier ($120/case!!!!)

I’ll let the offer speak for itself, otherwise I might screw it up…but I really want to say something!!

Dacalier Wines

2008 Dacalier De La Terre
Rustic, old world Rhone blend of 81% Grenache, 14% Carignan & 5% Syrah. 300 cases produced - Winery Retail $24

WineBerserkers Price - 58% off - $120/cs (tax and shipping additional) Place your order [here] (http://www.dacalier.com/dacalier-wines/purchase-dacalier-wines/

Some tasting notes on the 2008 Dacalier De La Terre on CT.

Tasted by grayfont on 1/10/2013 & rated 91 points: Oh man this is drinking great right now. The alcohol is completely integrated into the wine now and not showing at all, which means that the experience is completely focused on the soft, luxurious texture and the pensive, smoky, earthy notes on the nose and palate. I love this wine

Tasted by Leomania on 10/4/2012 & rated 89 points: Poured through Vinturi and drank over the course of 1.5 hours. Very light in color, bright flavors of cherry and raspberry but not like those in a Pinot Noir. The ample acidity provides good lift, the finish has a nice toasted oak note. Most enjoyable, looking forward to finishing the rest of the bottle this evening.

Tasted by Eric on 7/8/2012 & rated 87 points: Very light color. Gorgeous nose with very lifted aromatics, spicy, sandalwood, menthol and a hint of white pepper. Vibrant cherry palate, very energetic, no tannin to speak of, gorgeously proportioned and elegant wine. Quite lovely.

Tasted by fingers on 1/19/2012: Sadly, my last of 6 and of course, it was the best! After a nice string of wines this week, this follows up an '03 Beaucastel and really only trailed it by an eyelash. Very comparable bouquet, just not quite the weight of the CdP. Rounder and fuller than prior bottles with even more elements singing in even better harmony. Enticing right from the pop. The alcohol feels like 13.5, not 14.2 (how refreshing!) and as I suspected

What a no brainer. Back the truck up!!

Getting a couple emails from locals in the Bay Area that may want to save on shipping. Just email me and I can send you a separate email to puchase sans shipping for pick-up at the winery or in SF.

Wow nice price!

The best way to clear out some inventory. A smokin’ deal on Berserker Day. Dave delivers every year! [cheers.gif]

My offer will be open thru Super Bowl Sunday (1 week). So if you needed to wait a credit card cycle, here’s your chance.

Cheers
Dave

I ordered through the link but have yet to receive an email with the confirmation for the order. Could not find an email in the website to inquire directly.

regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian, I sent an email at 1:55 Pt yesterday. did you receive it? the url was hotmal.com should it be hotmal.com or hotmail.com

I assumed it was hotmal.com as that is where the payment came from.

This was a great deal until shipping came out to like $46/case to WA… :frowning:
nonetheless great deal if you can get it without having ship it!

It was a good deal even with shipping at that price. But it got even better when I received an unexpected email from Paypal with a partial refund on the shipping cost with an explanation that it doesn’t cost that much to ship to WA. That’s the sort of great customer service that will definitely keep me coming back. Thanks Dave!

Mark,

Shipping to WA is 34$…I have a bug in my shipping matrix that I need to fix, but am working through the orders. Ping me at wine@dacalier.com if you are still interested.

@Brian, thanks for the mention. Many times these things go unnoticed, so I really appreciate it.