Windy Oaks - free shipping to Donors!

I love Windy Oaks Pinot - for CA Pinot, I have primarily three producers: Joseph Swan, Dehlinger, and Windy Oaks. The Windy Oaks Pinots do need some age for the oak to integrate, but they are always great wines. Great people, Jim and Judy, and they have a really good wine club (which is why I have so much of their wine!)

Windy Oaks

BerserkerDay IV Offer:

If you’re a Wine Group member, simply email judy@wowpinot.com, and she will process your order using the currrent info on file; if not a member, please go to our website order page. The orders can come through our secure website page: https://www.windyoaksestate.com/wines.php
The actual undiscounted cost of the three wines is $139; WineBerserkers price is $115 for regular customers; $99 for Wine Group members. Flat shipping rate of $10/shipment and FREE SHIPPING TO WB DONORS! (Donors will need to email their orders to Judy rather than use the website to ensure they don’t get charged for shipping - judy@wowpinot.com

2010 Estate Pinot Noir, Cuvée
Luminous medium ruby; subtle aromas of pot-pourri, camphor and talc
Barely sweet attack followed by a nice concerto of red fruit, barrel-derived spice and underpinning minerality
Black fruit flavors, licorice, and ferrous notes emerge after mid-palate; soft-edged, mouth-coating, mid-weight and elegant, with a very long finish
Engaging already, and serious, but also very promising for the longer haul
Aged 17 months, 45% new French oak, 374 cases

2009 Estate Pinot Noir, Diane’s Block
Awarded 93 points, 2012 Gold Medal, Beverage Tasting Institute & Sunset Intl. Competition, 92 points Tanzer
Grown on 4 acres of a slightly warner site
Transparent light-to-medium garnet; aromas of thyme, summer savory and raspberry
Dry and elegant at mid-palate with some suggestion of citrus peel and clove, white pepper notes on the finish - A very seductive edition of Diane’s Block
Aged 17 months, 0% new French oak to capture pure fruit essence, 192 cases

2009 Estate Pinot Noir, 100% Whole Cluster
Awarded 92 points Burghound, 93 points Tanzer
Pretty, transparent medium garnet; aromas of rose petal, pot-pourri, bayberry and juniper berry plus a whiff of vanilla
Complex and almost kaleidoscopic on the palate, showing hints of fruit first, then orange flower water, black pepper, mocha and mesquite
Displays elegant earthiness overall, a savory edge and a long, dry finish – VERY FINE
Aged 22 months, 60% new French oak, 191 cases

Damn, I have a box from my Wine Group order that I haven’t even cut the tape off of. I should check to see what was sent. Love these wines.

Surprised there is not more chatter here. These are great wines and a no brainer purchase as far as I am concerned.

Typical Windy Oaks fans don’t ‘chatter’ about the wines much - shhhhhh

Agreed… very much like fight club. Rule one… we all know.

O.k I tried to pass on this offer…but just could not let this go. IN email sent.

Thanks for the offer! flirtysmile

these aren’ t the wines you’re looking for. move along.