Guillams Vineyards - the more you buy, the more you save (and free shipping!)

Guilliams Vineyards was established in 1979 by John and Shawn Guilliams. The winery and vineyard are located high above the Napa Valley in the Spring Mountain District.

To create a Bordeaux style Estate Cabernet Sauvignon blend, three varieties of grapes are planted: 80 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot, and 12% Cabernet Franc. Production is low, as is typical of hillside vineyards with well-drained soils, yielding fruit with intense varietal flavors. John farms the seven acre vineyard sustainably.
The first release of Estate Cabernet Sauvignon was the 1985 vintage. John ferments in small lots, doing punch-downs by hand. The wines are aged in French oak barrels for two years, and released at four years after harvest.
Production is limited to approximately 1,200 cases per year of exclusively Estate Bottled Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and a Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve. The Cabernet Sauvignon is available in wine shops and restaurants throughout the country. The other three wines can only be purchased from the winery. Visits hosted by one of the family may be arranged by appointment.

The 06 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon has aromas of dark red fruits with caramel overtones. On the palate the depth of fruit shows elegance and layers of plum, cherry, and blackberry. The pleasing finish ends with a note of coffee. The blend chosen was 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot. Alcohol is just 14.3% which allows for balancing acid. At over 6 years old, the 06 will benefit from cellaring but is not required. The wine is approachable now and can age for 15 years or more.

The 07 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon has a nose of plums, dark berries, and blackcurrants. The palate experience is of vibrant fresh cherries and berries. There is a balance of elegance and power with soft, ripe tannins and ample acidity to pair with grilled meats or to cellar. Released at four years from harvest after two years of bottle aging.

Berserker Day offer (valid for January 27, 2013 ONLY):
Guilliams Vineyards 2006 and 2007 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
Regular Price is $45.00 per bottle.

Berserker Day pricing: (Prices include ground shipping to Reciprocal states in the Continental U.S.)
4 Bottles: 10% Discount and Free Shipping ($40.50 per bottle)
6-11 Bottles: 15% Discount and Free Shipping ($38.25 per bottle)
12+ Bottles: 20% Discount and Free Shipping ($36.00 per bottle)

For California Residents: Add 8% sales tax

Call or Fax or Email Shawn Guilliams at 707-963-9059 or shawn@guilliams.com

Provide quantity of wine(s) and which vintage, Billing information (credit card) & address, Shipping address, and Billing/Shipping phone number. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.

In for a mixed case. Great value for Spring Mtn.

In for mixed 4-pack.

Surprised there’s not more visible action on this one. These wines are hard to come by, especially at this pricing. Here’s a tasting note of their 1994 from the board: TN: 1994 Guilliams Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

I might be willing to go in with someone local on a larger order to get the discount :slight_smile:

Dave - I was thinking the same thing. Just figured this was anti-cab day here on the board.

has anyone got their orders confirmed yet? i sent an order via email with no reply, will likley call tomorrow.

I called and was confirmed that way. My credit card is showing the charge too.

i also confirmed by phone and the winery charge shows up on my credit card.

Anyone get their wine yet? Was told mine was sent to buffalo shipping to be sent to Va.

Arrived this week via Buffalo.

Yup, mine arrived this week as well. Thx!