Back by popular demand - get sprayed by Brian Loring!

Back by popular demand, we all know that sparkling wine is PERFECT for breakfast! Grab your Costa Rica microlot coffee and then some Loring Bubbles! (One personal note - we purchased this last year and had one bottle of the Rose left in the cellar. We opened it about a month ago and it was vastly improved - it was great before, but even better now - that bottle time really helps it! Brian agrees, as you’ll see in his note below. As with last year - correct me if I’m wrong, Brian - these are NOT available to the public yet)

LORING BUBBLES - TWO PACK - $99 (tax and shipping included)
1 - 750ml Loring Wine Company 2009 Methode Champenoise Brut Blanc de Blancs
1 - 750ml Loring Wine Company 2009 Methode Champenoise Brut Rosé

LIMIT : ONE two-pack per person.

NOTE 1: a portion of the revenue will go to Wine Berserkers!!

NOTE 2: These wines won’t be available to ship until early April.

These are the same wines offered last year on BerserkerDay III, so it might be fun for those of you who got them last year to get a set and see what an additional year en tirage has done to the wine. We feel the wines are ready to go at this point, and we’ll be disgorging a significant amount in a few months. We’ll keep some bottles en tirage for much longer just for fun - think Loring Œnothèque :slight_smile: What should be of interest is that these wines represent a completely new way of looking at how to make sparkling wine in California. While grapes in Champagne may be truely ripe at 19 brix (IMHO due mostly to latitude) I don’t think we can get nearly the same level of ripeness at those brix levels in California - even in very cold regions. So we decided to pick the fruit “California ripe”, like we do all our fruit. In fact, the base wine we use is the same that goes into our regular Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs - just without seeing any oak. We de-alc the wines down to 11% alcohol before starting the secondary fermentation. So far, we’ve beeen thrilled with the results!

HOW TO ORDER: Please send me an email at Brian@LoringWineCompany.com with the title BERSERKER DAY BUBBLES.
Please include:
Name
Shipping Address
Phone Number
Email (if different from the one you send this email from)
Date of Birth (Sorry, some states require it)
Credit Card Number
Exp Date
Code on Back

If you’re not comfortable emailing your CC info, you can FAX it to us at (805) 735-7416 (secure fax machine in our office) or you can mail the info, or a check, to Loring Wine Company, 1034 W. Aviation Drive, Lompoc CA 93436. Your CC will be billed within a week or so, so please don’t worry if it doesn’t show up on your account right away. I will send you a confirmation email that your order was received. In any case, please send me an email as described above.

Todd is correct - these won’t be available for sale to the general public until later this year, and at a higher price. That’s why the limit of one 2 pack per person. And if it’s not clear from what I wrote above, this offer is for bubbles that will be disgorged in a few months. These are not bottles that were disgorged last year. These wines have benefitted from an additional year on the yeast!!

ONE ADDTIONAL NOTE : I’m traveling today (Sunday), and will be away from my computer for a good portion of the day. So please DO NOT worry if I don’t get back to you until as late as Monday. [berserker.gif]

Email sent. I bought these last Berserker Day and really enjoyed them.

You’ll enjoy them more now, trust me - that extra time in the bottle (or whatever fancy French term Brian uses) does flirtysmile to the wine

very excited to try them! thanks

IN!!!