Winemaker's Podcast

Thought some of you guys might be interested in hearing this. I’m building up my library of shows with winemakers (and a brewer, a cheese monger and a charceuterer, hey they’re all ferments, right?) on my podcast ‘Decibel Wines Podcast’ which is of course at www.decibelwinespodcast.com or on Itunes at http://bit.ly/168LJUi
This is totally free, so no pitch here. Just looking for feedback and comments and maybe to interview one of you. That is, if you’re passing through Hawkes Bay, New Zealand anytime before my next overseas trip in August.
cheers!
dB

Any thoughts on these podcasts guys? Find them informative? Any folks you want me to interview?

cheers,
dB

Need to listen to a few first. Thanks for the heads up though.

For those looking to learn more about winemaking and grape growing I would recommend checking these out. They are fun and very informative. I was lucky enough to participate in one.

This thread might get more response from potential listeners in the Wine Talk section.

Daniel, I just discovered your podcast through this forum and have decided to dive through your back catalog. As an aspiring wine maker I find your interviews fun, informative, and inspiring. Keep up the great work!

-Matt