Appellation America to Remove Pay Wall- Free Unlimited Access Starts June 1

I do like the mission of the site: To: “…celebrate the diversity in wine that arises from each distinctive wine growing area — or appellation … to identify the defining characteristics of North America’s appellations.”

Will this make the site more useful to drinkers and wineries?

PS. This is a re-post from my berserkers business page. I can’t really tell if people are seeing it there or not.

I missed it on your business page.

Thanks for the link, will be checking it out. I’ve enjoyed my limited exposure to Apellation America.

Thanks for the link, Andrew. I must have missed that when I looked through the Wine Business news on Friday. Good to hear that the site will be have unlimited free access again. I always thought it was a good site with a lot of useful information and articles, but I haven’t looked at it very much since the pay wall went up and they limited access to a few free page views per month.

Has anyone gone to the site since it has gone free?

Any comments?

Loads of useful information. I look forward to exploring in some depth. I note that some of the articles are much more detailed than others – there’s some great content if you search a bit.