Needed: 15,000 bottles of private label wine for celebrity chef dinner series

Passing this along, as it was emailed to me this morning. I figure its best here than in Commerce Corner, but who the heck knows…

I am looking for a celebrity chef who wants to do a dinner series through the US a private label wine.
We are looking for
5000 bottles of White wine,
5000 red wine,
5000 rose wine.
Private label should be included in price.
Price should be under $8.
Best scenario is if the wine could stay at the winery till needed and shipped from winery. Some people will order over over website but we would again like to link it to a winery and winery sends it to our clients.
If that can’t happen, the only other way is when it has a distribution here in NYC.

PM me if you can help and I’ll put you in touch with the party.

Why don’t they just google “private label wine”? There are lots of options.

At the price point, amount, plus storage and shipping, they’ll need a mass producer like Franzia, Gallo, etc., or look to Argentina, but I’m not sure I understand this:

“I am looking for a celebrity chef who wants to do a dinner series through the US a private label wine.”

Moreover Randy why would a “celebrity” chef want to be linked to 8 dollar wine?

Don’t shoot the messenger, folks! I have NO CLUE how they can get $8 private label wine…but I know where to ask!

The wine dinner is in Nigeria. Duh!

I was trying to be gentle about it by pointing out the obvious lack of knowledge of the English language.

guy fieri?