Looking for 1,000lbs of Pinot noir

Any thoughts on any vineyards willing to sell such a small amount here in California?

Would love SLH, Santa Cruz or Sonoma Coast, but beggars can’t be choosers [berserker.gif]

Wes, thank you sir!

Striking out so far!

Hope this helps!

http://www.sonomawinegrape.org/grapesforsale/variety/pinot-noir

Tim - might want to try this one - Sonoma Coast

Matt is the asst winemaker at Sojourn. Fruit should be top quality.

Karen & Brian, thank you. I send him an email!

2 weeks ago i could have helped from our place, only second crop left now sorry. There still is some PN hanging up here but its all 25+ at this point, but i can ask around thru the AVWA.

You pick? Or picked?

Joe- Out of curiosity how much second crop do you have hanging, assuming you’d let it go. How far spread out is it? Say if someone were to come out on a Sunday with a few friends, grape knifes and a couple of macos do you think it would be worth the effort?

There is not a lot but some. Its 11 acres of PN mostly picked 2+ weeks ago so the birds have had some fun since the nets are down. Betwwn the few missed clusters(very ripe) and the second crop(not sure about ripeness but post veraison by 2-3 weeks) there might be a macro hanging.

Back when we had normal winters with rain we made some rose from second crop for home wine. Last few years there has been less and if we notice any we try and drop it.