Small Lot Custom Crush near Healdsburg?

Hi - we have about 240 vines on our property and would like to find a custom crush facility near Healdsburg. Do any of you have any suggestions for facilities that would accommodate a small lot - maybe 1/2 ton of fruit? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

My friend Jon Phillips does custom work at his own winery in Santa Rosa: https://www.inspirationvineyards.com/

I know he’s really busy right now, but he may be able to help.

I think there’s also a larger custom only facility in the same commercial park but don’t know the name.

Thanks Peter

That would be Vinify Wine Services. That’s where my Step-Son makes his wine. Also home to “Florida Jim” Cowan, Sojourn, Calluna, Bevan, Soliste, Baker Lane, Jemrose, Westerhold, Morgado and others.

Edit: Before you read I somehow interpreted Santa Rosa.

There’s a new one opening soon, if not open already, called Sugarloaf Custom Crush that I was in talks with before I left California.

Don’t have a lot of information as I was already committed to leaving the area when I was in touch but they seemed like good people.

Ed- Have you though about making the wine at home? One half-ton is a manageable amount of fruit. Gather some friends under the pretense of a "harvest party’ and put them to work. You can purchase/rent all the equipment needed at Beverage People in Santa Rosa.

Thanks all. I’ll follow up on the suggestions. Appreciate it!

Still under construction as of this afternoon though the sign says they’re making wine. Driveway is blocked by K-rail so…
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg