Wineries using enzymes in the Napa/Santa Rosa area?

My company (Novozymes) produces enzymes for use in winemaking. We have a dept event in Santa Rosa later this month and thought it might be interesting to visit a winery that uses enzymes - preferably ours, altho we probably can’t afford to be that picky. We’ve been working through our sales people to get a contact through our distributor Gusmer but that process has been moving pretty slowly, so I thought I’d post here to see if I can get some leads. Thanks!

[popcorn.gif]

Seriously expecting any replies to be via PM only due to the stigma of manipulation.

FWIW, I use Lallzyme EX in my garage in part because I favor a quick, clean, controlled ferment and generally don’t do cold soaks, extended maceration, or get high enough temps in my 32 gallon fermenters to extract the color I’m looking for. Better living through chemistry!

So can you fit 8 people in your garage for a demo? [wow.gif]

I get the sensitivity around this issue (unfortunately my boss doesn’t) and I’m not expecting anybody to “out” themselves. Just thinking that someone might know of one of the larger producers that isn’t secretive about their use of enzymes - and trying to avoid being forced to start cold-calling wineries…