Everywhere Else

This is where I will collect odds and ends until someone steps up and takes responsibilty for managing a thread for an entire city. Don’t post here for Atlanta or Chicago or LALA Land or San Fran. Hopefully people will volunteer and starting a thread for those cities. BUT if you want to post a BYO restaurant in Altoona, stick it here and I will bring it to Post 1 on this thread. Please post the name, the address, the corkage fee, and a commentary about the quality of the restaurant. Then someone can search for Altoona and find the restaurant.

Pranzo Forno - Willoughby (Cleveland burbs), Ohio. 4066 Erie Street, Willoughby, Ohio 44094,
Phone: 440.946.7827, No Corkage.

K & L Bistro, 119 S Main St, Sebastopol CA 95472
707 823-6614 klbistro.com $20 a bottle.

Yellow Fin, 24th Street & Boulevard, Surf City, NJ - FREE BYO.

Cleveland (willoughby) ,ohio.

Pranzo

a little italian restaurant with no corkage fee. food ranges from pizza type flat breads to good solid italian food beyond your spaghetti and meatballs, reservations a must. prices are moderate. a nice medium type occasion kind of restaurant. [cheers.gif]

Just a note of clarification on Pranzo. The particulars –

Pranzo
4066 Erie Street
Willoughby, Ohio 44094

Phone: 440.946.7827

The website Jay mentions is for a catering business that they run. Different phone number.

Yellow Fin
24th Street & Boulevard
Surf City, NJ

no corkage

Ate at the Farmhouse Inn in Forestville a couple weeks ago and corkage was $35. I almost fell off my chair.

Tonight at K & L Bistro it was $20
119 S Main St
Sebastopol CA 95472
707 823-6614
klbistro.com

HEALDSBURG, CA DRY CREEK KITCHEN
No corkage for Sonoma County wines (and I also received a free glass of Seghesio Rockpile Vineyard Zinfandel from Peter Seghesio who was dining with a companion at the next table.)

Union League Cafe in New Haven Ct. $30 corkage {ouch!} great food…

Ninis Bistro also New Haven $3 corkage and decent food with prix fixe 2, 3, or 4 course meal reasonably priced

Cleveland, Ohio

All owned by the same chef. No Corkage:
L’Albatross in University Circle
Parallax in Tremont
Cowell & Hubbard

There are a few others in the same company, but I have not tried them (yet).

Does anyone have any current information on BYO places in New Haven, ideally places without corkage fees?