Jupiter/Palm Beach Florida

Going to be in Jupiter later this month. Would appreciate any thoughts on restaurants especially any that allow BYOB with or without a fee. Also interested in wine store recs if we need more than we bring.

Bump

The Kitchen,
Cannot remember the corkage policy.

When we lived down there, our favorite place was Captain Charlie’s Reef Grill in Juno Beach. Very fairly priced wine list and I think they allow outside wines as well for a small corkage fee. Also Cafe Chardonnay in Palm Beach Gardens is very good. Wine list a bit more extensive and a bit more expensive.

One of my favorite places to eat is Entre Nous. Go before 6:15 and they have a great prix fixe menu - http://www.entrenousbistro.com/assets/pdf/prix_fixe.pdf. I love the duck breast with risotto, and my wife always gets the scallops. They used to waive corkage on Wednesday, but they just changed the policy. Now corkage is $20.

For a wine store, go to Total Wine in Palm Beach Gardens. HUGE selection, some decent prices.

Found out that Entre nous waives corkage on Wednesday’s in offseason, and has $20 corkage in season.

Reef Inn in Juno
La Masseria on Monday - Free