Which alcoholic drinks are suitable for ladies?

Hello Friends,
Which kinds of alcoholic drinks are suitable for ladies and specially for new women those who are trying hard drinks first time. Please suggest those drinks which are less alcoholic.

Uh… All of them?

Yes we can!

Hahahahaha

LOL… Hope & Change!

When I was in college a lot of gals enjoyed amaretto stone sours.

Cocktails based less on the classic 80 proof spirits (vodka, gin, whiskey) and more on liqueurs and cordials. Things like Chartreuse, Campari, Chambord, etc.

Your best bet, however…find a place that advertises a mixologist and tell him or her that you’d like something along the lines you describe.

This is actually a really good drink without the added sugar: I Make the Best Amaretto Sour in The World - Jeffrey Morgenthaler

I heard First time girls/ladies should start with premixed and alcopops. They are less alcoholic than other drinks.

champagne.gif

Tell us, Jenny. How old are you?

Are we being punked?

La Tache, Krug and Salon are the only drinks suitable for ladies.

And diamonds are a girl’s best friends? :wink:

Seriously, where’s the hidden camera? I feel like my 75 year old uncle just asked this question.

what are ‘new women’???

If you are serious, Bellinis, and other wine based punches are a good start.

Tell them to watch out for Berserkers offering Rombauer Chardonnay.

P Hickner

My guess is that Jenny was serious…in July 2013. I hope she hasn’t been waiting a year and a half just to get her drink on.

she hasn’t logged on since Sep 2013 so… :wink: we’ll never know.

That amaretto stone sour must have done her in…first WB casualty? :wink: [wow.gif]

Courvoisier.

You can try alcoholic cocktails like Violet Lagoon Cannabis by Rushkinoff Vodka