Storage Best Practices

I am new to the art of storing wines. I have always been a buy it and drink it type. But my buying is outpacing my drinking and I have decided to venture into art of storing and building a collection. I am starting with a vinotemp single zone that carries around 500 bottles (depending on format).

I have some general questions about best practices I was hoping for some input:

1. should I be occasionally rotating the bottles every so often?
  2. I have a few large format bottles 3L, and a 6L. The 6L sits at a slightly negative angle by about 2 degrees and so the wine is tilting towards the cork. Should I be figuring out a way to prop the bottle up to sit perfectly flat on its side?
  3. Is it better to wrap more expensive bottles in something like plastic wrap/Saran wrap to protect the labels. I plan on drinking most of it but just in case I decide to resell, is something like this done to preserve labels and markings?

Thank you,
Kyle

1-No
2-Not a worry
3-overkill

store label up just so you know, when standing up or pouring, where the sediment will be. Turning bottles, or riddling as it is called, is used in the making or élevage of Champagne.

If you are worried about the labels you can spray a light coat of quick dry krylon conservation varnish. Do not apply inside the cellar and let air dry for a few minutes.

Many thanks for the feedback